Succession Ecology provides advice and expertise in environmental requirements, ecological assessments and compliance; our NVC-accredited staff can ensure your project complies with the relevant legislative requirements.
Some examples of the areas in which we work include:
- Vegetation Clearance Assessments (NV Act 1991) - Bushland, Scattered Tree and Rangeland
- Significant Environmental Benefit (SEB) Assessments and offsets
- Succession Ecology is an SEB accredited service provider
- Significant and Regulated tree assessments (Development Act 1993)
- Threatened species and ecological communities (EPBC Act 1999, NP&W Act 1972)
- Declared and Environmental weeds
- Water quality and erosion
- Management Plans and Monitoring Programs - for Developments, NVC - SEB offsets, DPTI and EPA, Mining, Site Remediation
- Reporting requirements (e.g. DPTI, EPA and NVC)
All assessments and services are tailored to your site, project and requirements
Please contact us to discuss your project.